Let me just say, I have a KitchenAid myself and I LOVE it. I've had mine for about 6 years and I use it all the time. Not only is it ideal for mixing batters for baked good, but it also has several attachments making it a multi-use kitchen tool that can easily become your best friend. From pastas, to meat grinding and even making ice cream, there are so many uses for your mixer.
If you're not a cook, keep in mind that Christmas is a little over 60 days away and this will make a wonderful gift for the chef or baker in your life!
So enter for your chance to win this amazing kitchen tool that's as fun to look at as it is to use!
Welcome to the KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway event! We're giving away a truly awesome prize today - a KitchenAid 5 Qt. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield! What's not to love about that?
Giveaway organized by Juggling Act MamaABOUT THE PRIZE: KitchenAid 5 Qt. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield
- Winner chooses color - Empire Red, Ice (blue), Contour Silver or White on White
- Multipurpose attachment hub, over 15 optional attachments
- 5-quart stainless steel bowl, dishwasher safe
- Tilt-head design
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield, 1-year warranty
- 2-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl